Production designer for TV serie “Steffi” Five Corners Production OY.
13-year-old STEFFI has lost her best friend JULIA in a tragic death, and she needs to find her own way of moving on, and during a summer of theater, potential new friends, love and adventure Steffi starts communicating with her dead friend. But friendship has its challenges, even when death do you part.
Original Language: Swedish
Commissioned by the National Finnish Broadcasting Company YLE, Finland and SVT, Sweden. Premiering spring 2018
Prop master assistant.
Anja is a woman who knows everything about cars but nothing of herself.
• *BEST SHORT:AUDIENCE AWARD* MIDDLEBURY NEW FILMMAKERS FESTIVAL (Official Selection, Middlebury, USA) 2017
• *BEST EUROPEAN FILM* REALE FILM FESTIVAL (Official Selection, Milan, Italy) 2017
• *PLATINUM REMI AWARD* // 51ST WORLDFEST-HOUSTON
• *BEST ACTRESS/CRIS AF ENEHIELM* MONTELUPO FIORENTINO INTERNATIONAL INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL 2018
• *BEST INTERNATIONAL SHORT: AUDIENCE AWARD* 27TH MADRID FILM FESTIVAL 2018
• *NOMINATION: BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE SHORT* 13TH ORLANDO FILM FESTIVAL 2018
• *NOMINATION: BEST SHORT FILM & BEST LEADING ACTRESS* 5TH TAMPA BAY UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL, FLORIDA 2018
What would you do if you knew that the earth would collapse in 16 years? Exactly the same as today? Paradisdoktrinen is Finland's answer for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, where George Orwell encounters a disastrous sitcom in a heartbreaking macabre comedy. Paradisdoktrinen plays with what we know we want to get out of life, what we think we know we want and what we do not know we should get out of life.
2017: “Paradisdoktrinen” theater play, Teaterförening Mestola rf, shown 5 times at Viirus Teater. Helsinki, Finland
2018: “Paradisdoktrinen” theater play, Teaterförening Mestola rf, shown 5 times at 4e Teatern and Ö2 teatern. Västerås and Stockholm, Sweden
2019: “Paradisdoktrinen” theater play, Lilla Teatern, shown 3 times. Helsinki, Finland
Scenographer and film visuals maker.
2015: CHEKHOV MACHINE: THREE SISTERS at Pori theater festival,
and MADHOUSE Helsinki, Finland
2016: Chekhov Machine Goes Beckett: Stoa. Helsinki, Finland
2017: Chekhov Machine: Love and Disaster: Kanneltalo. Helsinki, Finland
The Chekhov Machine is a collective that comprises of artists from various disciplines who have committed themselves to the plays by Anton Chekhov. The collective creates new events and performances depending on the available space, time and possibilities. Each performance is a poetic improvisation on space and time - a site-specific live installation that deals with themes such as anxiety, ambivalence, sadness, longing, imprisonment and the feelings of being an outsider